Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Well drawn but the humour...

I'll give it a neutral score since it is well drawn and animated. But the humour isn't for me. It wasn't offensive, but I didn't laugh. Or chuckle. You did give fair warning though, so kudos for that.

[KK] Ben Gunn in New York [KK] Ben Gunn in New York

Is KK meant to be ironic?

The thing with doing something terrible is you need to have a lot of talent to do it well. These KK things aren't even ironically bad.They're just bad.

[KK] Fatal Fantasy [KK] Fatal Fantasy

meh

Good sound work. But it would help if the visual didn't freeze on the second character.

Music Master 2 Music Master 2

Nice

Glad it's labelled "Beta" though, as the Bonus isn't working. I really liked the mix of songs, rather than just sticking to one type there're a few that had me nostalgic.

Burger Restaurant Burger Restaurant

A pizza hut, etc.

A great game! I agree with some others though, there needs to be a way to make each flavour milkshake one after the other without having to put one down. Also, a save feature would be great, as I started to find things a lil difficult. Being able to hit the burglars whilst carrying a tray wouldn't hurt... at least it wouldn't hurt us. All in all though, one of my fav games on newgrounds.

Love Dating Sim for Girls Love Dating Sim for Girls

Good try

A good attempt - however, it does need some more work. The graphics could do with polishing, the buttons especially. The sound is really repetative, and personally I found it a little irritating. The game itself is also very easy and repetative, with not a lot else to do.

Maybe you could look at Sim Girl or the Naruto Dating Sim for ideas? The latter especially, as it's a dating sim for girls as you try and get the guy. Still, this is a good attempt, and with a little more work and depth, could be that much better.

Bomee responds:

i don't like to imitate . my dating sim will be like no other. :)

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

We don't get enough good comedy metal songs

A brilliant song. I was expecting another Powerglove-style metal Tetris theme, so I wasn't expecting this. The vocalist sounds like a cross between Halford and Blaze Bailey, the guitars, bass and drums were brilliantly played, and while I don't think this is going to be included on a Metal Hammer CD in the near future, it's still one of the best unsigned metal tracks I've heard in a long time.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Rock... on!

The only thing that might make it slightly better would be adding in an accordion in the style of Turisas. As it is this is one of the my favourite songs in a long while. Great job!

rtnario responds:

I thought of adding other instruments but I guess Turisas and co. just didn't come to my mind while I was making the whole thing. But whatever, the result isn't anywhere near bad I guess, so thanks!

Sacrament of Penance Sacrament of Penance

Pretty good.

Quite an enjoyable track. The only thing I'd suggest is turning down the drums a bit on the mix, especially early on. They almost drown out the guitars in parts. I really liked the vocal mix and the guitars are good. Sounds quite similar to Unleashed. I hope we can hear more of you guys.

fabricius89 responds:

Thanks for your review!

Yeah it is not the best mix in history, but this our first real demo record.. Next time we spend more time on the mixing process..
Thanks again for listening :)