Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

We don't get enough good comedy metal songs

A brilliant song. I was expecting another Powerglove-style metal Tetris theme, so I wasn't expecting this. The vocalist sounds like a cross between Halford and Blaze Bailey, the guitars, bass and drums were brilliantly played, and while I don't think this is going to be included on a Metal Hammer CD in the near future, it's still one of the best unsigned metal tracks I've heard in a long time.

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Rock... on!

The only thing that might make it slightly better would be adding in an accordion in the style of Turisas. As it is this is one of the my favourite songs in a long while. Great job!

rtnario responds:

I thought of adding other instruments but I guess Turisas and co. just didn't come to my mind while I was making the whole thing. But whatever, the result isn't anywhere near bad I guess, so thanks!

Sacrament of Penance Sacrament of Penance

Pretty good.

Quite an enjoyable track. The only thing I'd suggest is turning down the drums a bit on the mix, especially early on. They almost drown out the guitars in parts. I really liked the vocal mix and the guitars are good. Sounds quite similar to Unleashed. I hope we can hear more of you guys.

fabricius89 responds:

Thanks for your review!

Yeah it is not the best mix in history, but this our first real demo record.. Next time we spend more time on the mixing process..
Thanks again for listening :)